1

Color me RAD

Posted on Wednesday, December 4, 2013

     Two weekends ago I got the opportunity to participate in a 5K called Color Me Rad, that took place throughout a course set up in Kings Dominion. The Color Me Rad 5K raises money for the Special Olympics, so I say it's well worth getting pelted with colored corn starch and sprayed with cold, colored water.
       Although I was expecting much more when I got to the race, it was still a lot of fun. There were three checkpoints of "color bombing" and the last one was the finish line where you were bombed the most with color. After the races they have "color throws" where everyone gathers in front of the stage and they throw little bags of colored corn starch and at the count of three you open them up and throw the powder up in the air. It's almost impossible to breathe afterwards but you come out looking cool, plastered in color.

1 Comment

Discussion