0

Introductory Post

Posted on Tuesday, September 3, 2013

     Hi, I'm KaitlynSo I'm that girl in class with the bright red hair that people fail to remember the name of half the time. English is a passion for me so I'll probably be that annoying person that answers all the questions that I know because why not? This is my first semester at Bland and it's taken some adjusting but it's nothing I can't handle. I blog all the time about other random stuff on my tumblr page so there's that but never really about English but I can talk a lot about things no one cares about so there's shouldn't be any difficulty updating this little blog every week, I mean I did sign up for an A for the semester.

well... first blogspot post ever, cool beans.

Deuces  

No Comments

Discussion

Leave a response