0

the xx in concert

Posted on Saturday, September 21, 2013

     So I have a perfectly legitimate reason as to why I'm late posting this week, because I was waiting to write about the concert I went to last night and I had to work today, but alas I can talk about it now! I went to see the xx in concert which is a pretty laid back, ethereal music kinda band. I was expecting to just have a chill night listening to them play which was true for the most part. For the majority of their songs they're like a dialogue between a girl and a guy and their relationship. WHICH is why I feel it's applicable for my english blog because a good portion of the stories we've read have featured difficulties in the characters' relationships. The two musicians that make up 2/3rds of the band, Jamie and Romy are actually dating and that seemed somehow relevant, let's just hope they're more functional than the people in the stories we read or the songs they sing.

No Comments

Discussion

Leave a response